GM-10 | Marketing Manager for USA market, Dnipro
Published Date: 10-11-2016
Category: B2B Marketing & PR (GM)
Experience in this position: No experience jobs
Interpipe looking for Marketing Manager for USA market
- Identify opportunities and/ or threats;
- To elaborate detailed market outlook, including trade data, competitors, pricing, etc;
- Provide strategic advice to sales team and top management based on analyzed market intelligence;
- Execute ad hoc market studies as requested by Sales team and/or Marketing Director;
- Support Commercial Planning activities (sales forecasting, budgeting, etc.).
- Preparation of trade and pricing reports.
- Education major: economics/ finance/ marketing and fields related to data analysis (Degree: bachelor/ masters)
- Advanced MS office user (comfortable with pivot tables and complex business models in Excel, neat layout and complex chart building in PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent both written and spoken English and Spanish is highly required.
- Opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues.