- Health & Safety & Development
- Environmental management
- Local communities
- Management & Ethics
- Personal Data Protection Policy
- Sustainable suppliers club
Promotion of the healthy lifestyle
Support for the Interpipe Dnipro Half Marathon
Interpipe supports the healthy lifestyle among its employees. For 5 years already, the Company has annually been the title partner of one of the largest regional half marathons in Ukraine – Interpipe Dnipro Half Marathon.
- In November 2020, the 5th Interpipe Dnipro Half Marathon was held in an online format due to the pandemic.
- In 2020, more than 2,000 runners from 22 countries took part in the race. Of them, 170 participants were Interpipe employees from Dnipro, Nikopol, and Novomoskovsk.
- The next Interpipe Dnipro Half Marathon will take place in November 2021.
Sports grounds construction
New sports grounds for residents of the city of Dnipro were built and opened with the support of Interpipe.
The Company assisted in the reconstruction and installation of new sports grounds in the city of Dnipro, including the arrangement of a new Workout site in the Ihren residential area. The woodwork and backboards on the football and basketball fields have been renewed in several districts of the Left Bank part of the city, and areas for playing table tennis have been arranged.