The Company’s specialty is the production of seamless pipes for extraction and transportation of oil and gas industry products; special application pipes for mechanical engineering and power industry; general application pipes, used in other industries; and wheels and tires for the railway transport.
- Seamless pipes for oil and gas industry:
- Casing (114 – 340 mm, wall thickness 6.4 – 15.4 mm), short reducing pipe (wall thickness 6.4 – 15.4 mm);
- oil and gas transportation pipe (42- 426 mm, wall thickness 4.5 – 65 mm);
- Seamless pipes for mechanical engineering and power industry (33-426 mm with 4-65 mm wall thickness), including:
- Pipes for electro-submersible pumps (ESP);
- Pipes for submersible electrical motors (SEM);
- Bearing pipes; and
- Precision pipes.
- Forged wheels for locomotives, passenger carriages, and freight cars, as well as underground trains of 650 - 1269 mm diameter and 690-1260 mm diameter tires.
- Primary machining and testing floor;
- Non-destructive testing floor (for ultrasonic, eddy-current, and magnetic particle inspection);
- Coupling production and non-destructive testing floors;
- Floors for threading, pipe and coupling chamfering, pipe hydrostatic testing, and pipe coating and bundling;
- Floors for production, machining, non-destructive testing, and finishing of wheels and tires;
- Tube-rolling shop with a plug mill (pipe diameters from 73 to 178 mm);
- Tube-rolling shop with a Pilger rolling mill (pipe diameters from 168 to 426 mm);
- Tube-rolling shop with an Assel mill (pipe diameters from 76 to 203 mm);
- Wheel-rolling floor (diameters from 700 to 1262 mm); and
- Ring and tire floor (diameters from 650 to 1250 mm).
- Quality Management System complies with ISO 9001, API Q1, IRIS, and AAR M 1003 international standards;
- Environmental Management System has been certified in accordance with ISO 14001 standard;
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System acc. to OHSAS 18001;
- Pipe products have been certified for compliance with national and international standards: API 5CT, API 5L, EN (DIN), ASTM, GOST, and DSTU;
- Wheel products comply with requirements of international and inter-state standards: UIC – Merkblatt 812-3V, 812-2V, Sowie DB BN 918 277, AAR M 107, GOST 10791, GOST 398, and DSTU.